Saturday 27 December 2008

More Ideas

So what ideas did I find and then dismiss? well it would have been great to set up my own business selling horse items from home right? I know tons of stuff about horse equipment, I am a buyer myself so I'd say I know the market exceptionally well and most of all I know I would enjoy trying out any new stuff for myself!!

The trouble with this though is that I would need loads of room to store all the things and also when I think about it loads of money to buy them in the first place before I could sell them. Needless to say neither of which I have.

No I really do think that the home based internet business is best probably doing affiliate marketing and clickbank. Take a look at this website I think it has lots of good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment