Thursday 18 December 2008

Ideas for a Home Based Business

First of all, who the hell am I to be broadcasting about ideas for a home based business?! I know, why you'd ask that, and I can see your point. But then again, who is anyone to tell us what we should and shouldn't be doing to 'make a million' or live the financial dream' and all that jazz. All I know is that working hard every day to make a minimum wage for me and a load of cash for my boss is not my idea of a good days work. I want to be the boss, working when I want, earning the big pile of cash and trotting off to my holiday home in the riviera whenever I feel like it (ok, a little geriatric a destination for someone my age, but you get my point). I would be happy with the ability to work in my pyjamas and have the radio on while i'm doing it, even if I only earn the same wage as I do now to begin with but have the freedom to do it in my own time then I'd be happy. I could fit it in around everything else instead of everything else fitting around work. Brilliant!


Due in no small part to my utter lack of regard for 'the bread line' and a not so comprehensive an understanding of what its like to be in large amounts of debt, I have managed to acquire 4 horses of various different sizes, shapes and mental capability. 3 have come from meat farms in France and it makes me feel great every day to see them happy, safe and enjoying their new life. The problem is thats at the expense of everything else for me, down to even the necessities of toothpaste and shampoo (just be glad you're not sitting next to me!) so in setting out on this home based business ideas I'm hoping to solve the financial problems that come with my horses and also ease the time constraints too. So often I have been at work for hours on end with nothing whatsoever to do and it just strikes me that its a complete waste of time being there. Thats not smart work, its counter-productive and mind numbingly boring along with that. If I could find a way to earn money in a few hours a day where I actually did something that interests me, and then I can finish for the day and get on with my life instead of frittering it away earning money for someone else I would be one happy bunny. So whats my plan to do that? A few months ago I decided it was time to start looking 'outside the box' for money making ideas, and so this is where I found my first idea for a home based business.

1 comment:

  1. How unfortunate smelling of horse! But at least it shows you are not frightened of hard work.As the saying goes "All great things are simple"

    ReplyDelete